Do you know what DOG ESSENTIALS you are missing out? Find out now!
View our current jobs listings below
Join the Daily Dog Drama Team!
Daily Dog Drama was created to become the number-one resource for dog owners.
Since 2021, we have written hundreds of informative articles that have benefited well over 100,000 readers.
As the go-to resource for all things dog, we are always looking for passionate and knowledgeable individuals to join our team.
If you are a dog lover who wants to make a difference in the lives of dogs and their owners, we would love to hear from you!
Here are the jobs available right now:
Daily Dog Drama is seeking a talented and passionate content writer to join our team. As a content writer at Daily Dog Drama, you will be responsible for creating engaging and informative articles, blog posts, and social media content for our dog-loving audience.
- Research and write articles on a variety of topics related to dogs, including health, behavior, training, and nutrition
- Produce high-quality content that is both informative and entertaining for our audience
- Collaborate with the editorial team to develop content ideas and strategies
- Ensure all content is accurate, well-researched, and adheres to our style guide
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in the dog world
- A strong passion for dogs and a deep understanding of the dog-owners community
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently, follow briefs closely, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Native English speakers are preferred
If you are a dog lover with a talent for writing, we want to hear from you!
To apply, email email@example.com and include the following:
- Writing samples (preferably sites or publications where you are published)
- Rate per 1,000 words (US$)
Please title your email subject “Daily Dog Drama Content Writer”.
We cannot respond to every application individually but will follow up with qualified candidates as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your time!